How long will it take to start trading?

We will immediately get to work on creating all the necessary software, website and social accounts, and prepare your marketing material and assets ready for launch. Your initial comprehensive induction training will be arranged, and we shall provide you with guidance on which bodies you need to register with, such as with HMRC for Anti-Money Laundering Supervision and the Property Ombudsman. Within a matter of weeks, we will be ready to set your launch date.

What will be my unique selling point?

We will provide you with many unique selling points that you can use to  help differentiate your service from  other agents, including recommended  special offers, client online accounts,  rent guarantee incentives, professional photography and floorplan as standard, comprehensive online inventory reports, and much more. The main unique selling  point will be your ability to offer a start to finish one-to-one service for your clients, providing the absolute best possible customer service.

Are there key selling points that I must and always service?

Yes, we make it a condition that all properties that go to market through Propertynest must have been  photographed professionally and that all properties must have a floor plan. More importantly, you must  prioritise your clients, only take on properties that are local to you, and always strive to give excellent customer service.

Do I need to register with HMRC for anti-money laundering supervision?

Yes, you are required to register. We can assist you through this process.

Will I need to be VAT registered?

Yes, you will need to set up a limited  company and register for VAT.

How much should I budget for marketing?

We recommend a minimum monthly marketing spend of at least £1000. From our experience, we will guide you on the best methods of marketing in our industry.

Will I receive an exclusive territory?

Yes, you will receive your own exclusive territory, larger in comparison to other estate agency networks. This will allow  you to build a successful reputation in your local area, and  to maximise the scaling potential and value of your agency.

What insurance do I need?

You will require professional indemnity insurance, public liability insurance, and client money protection insurance. We will help you obtain this.

Do I need to register with a property redress scheme?

Yes, you will be required to register with the Property Ombudsman. Joining an approved property redress scheme is legally required before you can start trading as an independent self-employed estate agent.

Request your franchise information pack!

Start your journey to becoming the proud owner of your own estate agency by downloading your free information pack today! 

Download Pack

Is your exclusive territory still available? 

Our territories are larger than what most other franchisors can offer, allowing more opportunities for growth! Click below to check availability.

Check Now!

Book an initial discovery call

We'd love the opportunity to share with you our journey to date, what we offer, what's entailed in starting a new lettings and/or estate agency, and to answer all your initial questions. Please click below to book an initial discovery call.

Get Started

This website uses cookies. We use cookies to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic.
You consent to our cookies if you continue to use our website. Read our cookie policy. I understand